wrestling.yours.tv

REGISTER TO WATCH LIVE STREAMS AND TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF "WRESTLING.YOURS.TV" SITE !!!!! WARNING !!!!! THOSE WHO NOT REGISTERED THEIR STREAMS WILL BE SHUTTED DOWN DURING LIVE SHOWS !!!!!!!
wrestling.yours.tv

REGISTER TO WATCH LIVE STREAMS AND TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF "WRESTLING.YOURS.TV" SITE !!!!! WARNING !!!!! THOSE WHO NOT REGISTERED THEIR STREAMS WILL BE SHUTTED DOWN DURING LIVE SHOWS !!!!!!!
wrestling.yours.tv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling and all about wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStream PageJohn Cena big interview promoting Raw in Toronto, Jim Ross new blog Baba98766e32

John Cena big interview promoting Raw in Toronto, Jim Ross new blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

John Cena big interview promoting Raw in Toronto, Jim Ross new blog Empty
PostSubject: John Cena big interview promoting Raw in Toronto, Jim Ross new blog   John Cena big interview promoting Raw in Toronto, Jim Ross new blog Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:04 pm

-- WWE champion John Cena has a lengthy mainstream interview with the Toronto Star promoting Monday night's commercial-free Raw from the Air Canada Center.

Cena talked about trying to be a role model, refuting the idea of him playing a heel, and not getting too wrapped up in winning titles in WWE.

"In this day and age there's very few role models left. Kids need somebody they can look up to," Cena said. "I'm one of those guys who really doesn't savor any victory. In any game, you're gonna win and you're gonna lose. You can't dwell on moments of triumph or defeat. I look on championships won and lost simply as an accolade. I know they come and go and you have to be prepared to roll with what fate gives you."

-- Jim Ross has a new blog on jrsbarbq.com covering select subjects in the news, including a reference to TNA using a WWE Hall of Fame ring as part of a storyline.

"BTW...my WWE Hall of Fame ring will never be used in a TV storyline. Not sure why that just popped into my head but it might be the only thing from this blog that the Internet picks up on and if so I just hope that they will plug our online store. Help a brother out, will ya?"
Back to top Go down
http://wrestling.yours.tv

John Cena big interview promoting Raw in Toronto, Jim Ross new blog
Page 1 of 1