wrestling.yours.tv

REGISTER TO WATCH LIVE STREAMS AND TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF "WRESTLING.YOURS.TV" SITE !!!!! WARNING !!!!! THOSE WHO NOT REGISTERED THEIR STREAMS WILL BE SHUTTED DOWN DURING LIVE SHOWS !!!!!!!
wrestling.yours.tv

REGISTER TO WATCH LIVE STREAMS AND TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF "WRESTLING.YOURS.TV" SITE !!!!! WARNING !!!!! THOSE WHO NOT REGISTERED THEIR STREAMS WILL BE SHUTTED DOWN DURING LIVE SHOWS !!!!!!!
wrestling.yours.tv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling and all about wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStream PageChris Jericho interview - "being jaded in wrestling," why he continues to wrestle, WWE future, Drew McIntyre Baba98766e32

Chris Jericho interview - "being jaded in wrestling," why he continues to wrestle, WWE future, Drew McIntyre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chris Jericho interview - "being jaded in wrestling," why he continues to wrestle, WWE future, Drew McIntyre Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho interview - "being jaded in wrestling," why he continues to wrestle, WWE future, Drew McIntyre   Chris Jericho interview - "being jaded in wrestling," why he continues to wrestle, WWE future, Drew McIntyre Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:08 pm

WWE wrestler Chris Jericho said in an interview that performing and touring with his rock band, "Fozzy," helps him feel a sense of personal accomplishment when he becomes "jaded" with pro wrestling.

"At times I get jaded in wrestling because I’️ve done so much," Jericho told Jonathan Geddes of the Evening Times newspaper in Glasgow, Scotland. (Click Here to read the full story.)

"I'm at the top of the ladder in wrestling, I've done everything I could do and still do it, but the thrill with Fozzy is very gratifying in that you're starting from scratch."

Jericho was asked why he continues to wrestle if he's accomplished everything he could in his career. Like in previous interviews, Jericho said he wants to help the younger talent.

"From an accomplishment standpoint, I don't see anything else I could accomplish. I mean, I could be World champion again, or have another great match, but the most important thing I could do at this point, in the last stages of my career, whether it's another two years or five years or whatever, is to try and help younger guys," Jericho said.

"A lot of guys are being put in places they're not prepared for, and I'd like to help pass the torch to them and make things as good as they can be before I leave."

Regarding Drew McIntyre, who is from Scotland, Jericho evaluated McIntyre that he's "learning a lot" and still "learning how to put things together," but he's in a good position with WWE.

"He needs to keep learning and take some chances. He shouldn't be afraid to try something different," Jericho said. "I've never been afraid - that's why I got so much heat when I joined the WWE. I wasn't afraid to go against the grain and that's the one most important reason I ever made it - because I did things that might get me in trouble backstage, but that's what made my character so engaging."
Back to top Go down
http://wrestling.yours.tv

Chris Jericho interview - "being jaded in wrestling," why he continues to wrestle, WWE future, Drew McIntyre
Page 1 of 1