wrestling.yours.tv

REGISTER TO WATCH LIVE STREAMS AND TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF "WRESTLING.YOURS.TV" SITE !!!!! WARNING !!!!! THOSE WHO NOT REGISTERED THEIR STREAMS WILL BE SHUTTED DOWN DURING LIVE SHOWS !!!!!!!
wrestling.yours.tv

REGISTER TO WATCH LIVE STREAMS AND TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF "WRESTLING.YOURS.TV" SITE !!!!! WARNING !!!!! THOSE WHO NOT REGISTERED THEIR STREAMS WILL BE SHUTTED DOWN DURING LIVE SHOWS !!!!!!!
wrestling.yours.tv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling and all about wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStream PageRVD interview - who convinced him to join TNA?, RVD talks moving back to Thursday nights Baba98766e32

RVD interview - who convinced him to join TNA?, RVD talks moving back to Thursday nights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

RVD interview - who convinced him to join TNA?, RVD talks moving back to Thursday nights Empty
PostSubject: RVD interview - who convinced him to join TNA?, RVD talks moving back to Thursday nights   RVD interview - who convinced him to join TNA?, RVD talks moving back to Thursday nights Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:14 pm

TNA World Hvt. champion Rob Van Dam says one of the key reasons that brought him to TNA was a bond with Jeff Hardy, who he says called him regularly to talk about joining TNA.

Before RVD officially debuted on March 8, RVD says they figured they could take over TNA together and wouldn't have to deal with the "stuff they hated" in WWE.

"He (Hardy) started to call me regularly before I even knew I was going to sign with TNA," RVD told Alex Marvez for his weekly wrestling column.

"That was different. I don't know that Jeff had ever even called my cell phone before. He told me how much he thought we could take over TNA and how much better it was than WWE because we both hated the same stuff about that job. While I didn't sign just because he told me to, I do feel an extra-deep connection with him."

RVD also talked about the move back to Thursday nights. He said "WWE is king" on Monday nights, they were tired of getting beat up on Mondays, and he's buying the idea they can build their audience alone on Thursday nights.

"WWE is king. I didn't expect going in to throw them out of their position, but I thought maybe we could make a little run at them," RVD said.

"It sounds like this was probably a good move. We already were airing a Thursday replay anyway and getting our (butts) kicked on Monday. Now people can watch new shows exclusively on Thursday nights. I really expect that's going to show a positive spike in the ratings."
Back to top Go down
http://wrestling.yours.tv

RVD interview - who convinced him to join TNA?, RVD talks moving back to Thursday nights
Page 1 of 1