wrestling.yours.tv

REGISTER TO WATCH LIVE STREAMS AND TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF "WRESTLING.YOURS.TV" SITE !!!!! WARNING !!!!! THOSE WHO NOT REGISTERED THEIR STREAMS WILL BE SHUTTED DOWN DURING LIVE SHOWS !!!!!!!
wrestling.yours.tv

REGISTER TO WATCH LIVE STREAMS AND TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF "WRESTLING.YOURS.TV" SITE !!!!! WARNING !!!!! THOSE WHO NOT REGISTERED THEIR STREAMS WILL BE SHUTTED DOWN DURING LIVE SHOWS !!!!!!!
wrestling.yours.tv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling and all about wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStream PageBret Hart blogs on U.S. Title victory, says it was "one last great moment" Baba98766e32

Bret Hart blogs on U.S. Title victory, says it was "one last great moment"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bret Hart blogs on U.S. Title victory, says it was "one last great moment" Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart blogs on U.S. Title victory, says it was "one last great moment"   Bret Hart blogs on U.S. Title victory, says it was "one last great moment" Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Bret Hart, WWE's new U.S. champion, published a blog on his Facebook page this morning calling the unexpected U.S. Title victory on Monday's Raw "one last great moment" for him and his fans.

"I'm presently in town (Toronto) trying to catch up with a million friends and still trying to shake off my reoccurring disbelief that I'm the United States Champion for the fifth time. I ask myself if that means that I'm the best wrestler in the United States?" Hart quipped. "I go to sleep tonight believing in my heart that this was one last great little moment for my fans all over the world."

The tone of Hart's blog suggested what seems obvious that Hart was given a "feel good moment" in Canada and he will be holding the U.S. Title belt only for a short while.

It's an interesting turn of events. Going back to last week, Hart said on his Facebook page that he didn't even know he was booked for a U.S. Title match until his son, Blade, told him about the announcement on last week's Raw.

"I'm truly grateful for this moment to be here in Toronto celebrating one of the craziest weeks of my thousand-year old career," Hart said. "I can't wait to tell Kyra (his new granddaughter) that her grandpa just won the United States championship in front of the world with Natalya, David Hart Smith, and Tyson Kidd cheering me on along with the rest of the Air Canada Centre."
Back to top Go down
http://wrestling.yours.tv

Bret Hart blogs on U.S. Title victory, says it was "one last great moment"
Page 1 of 1